Thursday, January 13, 2011

18th Annual Heartsong Awards

Once again, I find myself in the top ten of this very cool reader’s poll award list. I’m so humbled that God is allowing me these victories.

The full list can be found at the Edit Cafe blog. But here’s how my books fared:

  • FAVORITE CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE –  Fine, Feathered Friend placed #7
  • FAVORITE CONTEMPORARY COVER - Fine, Feathered Friend placed #6 ; Crossroads Bay placed #5

Sure, I didn’t have anything to do with the cover art, but I’m still so pleased to have those books showcased in this way.

If I may, I’d like to thank some folks as if I’m dressed in a sequined Vera Wang gown and clutching a bronze statue.

Thank you, readers, for taking the time to vote for me. Without you, I would be back to filling myriads of notebooks and hiding them in drawers.

Thank you Heartsong Presents editor, JoAnne Simmons, who believes in my work enough to publish it.

Thank you to my husband, Jim, who has always believed in me and made it possible for me to write full time.

Finally, thank you to my Lord, my Rock, my Writing Partner, who holds my hand every day throughout this crazy process of bleeding onto the page.

 !cid_6AE3D51C-6F47-4188-8A16-C363C762D89C@hsd1_co_comcast_net

9781602607736

2 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Congratulations, Kathy! I can't wait to read these!

Sharry Warren said...

Way to go Sis!