Saturday, March 10, 2007

Love Letters is in Family Christian!

Yep! Hubby and I were walking the Colorado Mills mall a couple of days ago, and I dipped into Family Christian. There was Love Letters, on the next to the bottom shelf in the Christian fiction section. My darling took a picture with my camera phone. This is waaaay exciting, folks! Even though I did a Chicken Soup book awhile back, nothin' beats knowing that one of my stories is sitting on a bona fide shelf, for, like, everybody to buy! Wahooeee!

The other three authors in this novella collection are Mary Davis, Sally Laity, and Jeri Odell. My story is about a traditional fortune cookie maker who meets a thoroughly modern women in 1955 and woos her with scripture in his cookies.

If you can't make it to Family Christian, you can always order on line at the Barbour Website.

No comments: