Monday, February 2, 2009

Manuscript update

Update: I just sent in my manuscript for the first in the contemporary Oregon series for Heartsong Presents. Tentatively titled God Gave the Song, it's about two people with abandonment issues who learn to forgive through the help of a melodious alpaca. I visited a couple of alpaca ranches and went to an alpaca show in Oregon. It almost makes me want one! But, no. My son's American Bulldog is big enough right now.

I don't know when this book will be available, but I'll keep you posted here.

2 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

I love the interesting topic combined with the conflict. Can't wait to read this. Great job Kathi!

susansbooks said...

God Gave the Song will be available in November of 2009. It is book number 870. Thanks for writing this fascinating series!